Criteria & Application Form
When selecting retailers we look for:
- Professional merchandising & presentation of products
- Number of retailers already accepted with similar products
- Quality & finish of products & value for money
- Product fit: is the product the right fit for Market Girl’s customer demographic
- Depth of product range
- Level of personal involvement of the applicant in the design, creation & production of products
- Retailers that can present a visually appealing market stall
- Products must be boutique, unique or handmade & of small production (please, nothing mass-produced)
Stall Sizes & Price
Market Girl is not your ‘typical’ market. We are a boutique market & therefore our stall prices reflect this.
Stall prices for 2016: Westfield Whitford Shopping Centre. Hillarys WA
3m x 2.2m $130 + GST
Trestle Hire is not avaliable for the above markets.
Powered sites are limited please indicate your need on the application form – there is NO extra charge for this.
Public Liability Insurance can be purchased for $25+GST for each market date.
Included in your stall price:
- Printed Media, promotions & advertising. At Market Girl, Mandy works around the clock to ensure market day is a huge success with a fantastic turnout. A few of these methods are e-newsletters, flyers, print advertising in magazines & newspapers, Facebook promotions.
- Advertising for your business on the Market Girl website in ‘Meet our retailers’ customers can scroll over your photo & be linked directly to you website, facebook page, blog , etsy shop or madeit shop.
- Excellent exposure for your business & a chance to interact one on one with new & existing customers
Market Girl reserves the right to reject applicants based on the criteria provided to them & as they see fit.
Market Girl aims to support WAHM businesses that create & develop unique designs for their small businesses. Market Girl will give limited placement to party plan & larger businesses that already have the advertising backing that smaller handmade businesses lack.
Upon receiving an email from Market Girl announcing the success of your application, FULL PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED WITHIN 7 DAYS. (Details for payment will be given in this email). Sites will be reallocated if payment is not received by the due date. NO reminder emails will be sent out.
To become a retailer at Market Girl please complete our Application Form.
Please read the Rules & Regulations before applying.
Please note that previous Market Girl retailers need to re-apply for future markets.